- Allow extra time for entry onto the lawn. Seating is available on a first come first serve basis. Wristbands will be distributed for entry and re-entry.
- Please respect the elderly and disabled as well as other event goers.
- Bags and coolers will be searched at designated security checkpoints for public safety.
What to Bring:
- An umbrella or parasol for shade or in case of rain.
- A blanket or tarp (no larger than 8 x 10 ft.) for sitting on the lawn.
- Collapsible chairs.
- Sun protection lotion.
- Coolers, snacks, and refreshments. Food and refreshments will also be available at the concession stands.
- If you are travelling by public transportation, it saves time to purchase tokens in advance.
- Binoculars to make event viewing easier.
- Photographic cameras are allowed.
What NOT to Bring.
- No glass containers.
- Alcoholic beverages are restricted.
- No grills, hibachis or fires are allowed.
- No sharp objects, weapons, firearms.
- No pets (unless service animal for the disabled).
- Disableled persons may enter the designated area. Space is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Restrooms, portable restrooms, and handicapped restrooms are available. See maps.